I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Haapsalu and Ian's birthday

He was this annoying little spoiled and insecure boy. He made up a story that his house was surrounded by a protecting layer, so nobody would come to steal his computer games. He farted a lot and had a near death experience because of that. He was a regular at McDonald's, so he would get occasional free burgers and was called by his first name by the employees. Somehow I became so fond of him and stuck around. We've made tonnes of photoshoots in her mother's closet until he realised it was time to come out from the closet and move to London. 
10 years and counting ♥.


99% of my friends are born in the summertime, 
Estonia winter nights do not have a lot of activities to choose from. 
It takes 9 months to see the outcome.
Ian is no exception. True work of art had a birthday party at Haapsalu.

Here is a early-bird group photo:


"Hello. I would like to cancel my early morning yoga and all the important appointments.":


Not sure if pale skin or walking reflector:


Sometimes the cosiest place can be sitting on the stone pebbles
and just not giving a single fuck:


group photo upgraded version:


Before trashy we went a bit classy at this lovely restaurant.
With mah bro:


The lovely sisters High and Kite:


A wild pussy appears:


After the fulfilling dinner
a little fan girl wanted to take a picture with the superstars:


Some are natural beauties and some are just crazy eyes.
That's how life works:


On my way to get the kids some plastic cups, 
still some time to make a selfie:


Have you seen this tiger's penis?:


Get the hoe
by her/his toe:


At midnight we celebrated that Ian's birthday was over and 
he sang some serious opera tunes:


A lot was going on:


I had an out-of-body experience:


A photo from the Police News.
"The youth has more fun than should be allowed":


I am beyond amazed that a boy, who had difficulties to touch his toes,
can now dance and drop like a superstar:


"Hello, Queen." 


The joys of reality vs. Tinder:


Then I went to bed, yet it was difficult to fall a sleep, since
total drama arose. I felt like I was 13 again =
someone locked inside bathroom; screaming and biting; puke festival. 
SUCH. MUCH. FUN.
"Who let the dogs out, woof, woof?"

The morning after the little yellow house became peaceful again:


The hangover squad:

No direct sunlight, thank you:


Just two weeks until autumn arrives,
yay!:


A little brekkie before we go-go:


Yet another fan photo.
Boys were nice enough to make the girls day:


Pics or didn't happen:


The coolest car crew:

Selver, yo:


We got no money in the bank:

Thank you, Ian!
Seems like yesterday...:

No comments: