I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mister Lynx and Miss Smith

My vacation started and I came to recover myself in Estonia. 
Basically straight from airport to Romantiku road, where O and M had their birthday party. By the way huge thanks to the birthday children for pushing the dates so I could be with the gang. 

Gangsta rap made me do it:


Enjoying the Estonian bikini weather and worrying about the lack of sunscreen we took with:

The best there is = friends around,
the worst there is = wet crisps:


The wettest bitches around:

"How the hell did I survive a whole year in Estonia?" the Englishman is thinking:


Hurmur:


"So you didn't know that vegan condoms excist?" the Berliner said:

"We pray our dicks get big as the Eiffel Tower,
so we could fuck the world for 72 hours":


25 x 365 days around the Sun has made our head spin:




Some things are hard to explain 
(M is smizing his ass off tho):

The best dish there is = big bowl of friends:

The hosts had prepared a very creative quiz. 
Our entry for the Scooter Romantiku style:


The never-ending nights with silly Spotify playlists:


He kisses the hangover away:


"Your breath smells, Wilma!":


"What did we do last night?"


Maybe few men accidentally fell into the black wet hole,
however everyone survived:


It was in your face party:


The Romantiku road through history.

2008-2010 memory and evidence lost in space 

2011 it was girls and cake:

2012 it was shots, pickles and longboard:

2013 it was tattoos and Chrystal Cunt t-shirts:

2014 it was surprise Epifolium concert and blind jumps:

2015 the greatest Spotify playlist was created and tested through:

*happy tears*

No comments: