I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fred 25. Goodbye Youth Fare!

Now I am able to come out from the closet and tell you everything that I have been holding in secret. A month ago I realised that shiiiit Fred's birthday is coming up. I started brainstorming and came up like five different plans, yet after his besties sent me a screenshot of their itinerary it was confirmed that we were staying in Stockholm. Then I started to spend my time on Airbnb, since proper weekend needed a proper fancy apartment. You have no idea how hard it is to hide something from your significant other, when you share bank-account and 20m².
Finally the long-awaited weekend arrived.

The story begins with Thursday and how I left for work 6.25am and never returned home...  
At noon I got the keys for the apartment, which was better than on pictures (that never happens!).  
My balms were sweaty and my heart was razing, because at that moment I understood that shit got serious!:


Even the weather was on our side, because it was the hottest day of 2016 in Stockholm and I managed to get sunburned by chilling on the balcony. #whitegirlproblems:


Then the help-force arrived.
(NB! Short sleeves outside):


Actually it seemed like I had a birthday considering the perfect Chloé present I got from Erik!
After Õnne 13, Chloé is my longest love. At the age of 14 I started saving Chloé pictures on my computer, it was the only thing I could afford. At the age of 17 I visited Moscow and Chloé store the very first time. At the age of 22 I finally owned my own Chloé clothing. And now I have the bible!
I cried like a girl:


The day was soooo long as we had to wait the last friend to arrive to Stockholm before inviting Fred to the apartment. At that time I hadn't been at home for 12hours and had lied to Fred five thousand times. For example my friend tagged me on FB that I was in Nacka and we were having a girls-night.

I was so anxious that boys ordered me to take a bath.
Such. Much. Tough. Life.:


Then started the spectacle.
Our Stockholm friend Ewoud had asked Fred to "help him to carry one table he was planning to buy" and I had asked my Swedish friend to pretend to live at that apartment, otherwise I would have been impelled to go downstairs to open the door for Ewoud and Fred, which would have blown our cover.
Do you follow? Basically Fred just came to help a friend out and little did he know...
When they walked in I jumped out and said "Surprise! Romantic weekend getaway is on!". He was mind blown and when I started to show him around and behind every corner one friend jumped out, then his heart definitely skipped a beat.


FINALLY THE SECRET WAS OUT! What a relief!
Then it was time for explanations and "Sorry I lied to you! And sorry I was PMSing the whole month!":


The next day the weather was even warmer so 
we had to go downstairs (we lived above a shopping centre) to buy emergency sunglasses:


The birthday boy was enjoying his surprise staycation at posh Östermalm:


*no words needed, weekend well spent*


On Fred's birthday it was a must to play his favourite - the Game of Thrones board-game, 
which takes like 6 hours to play, no biggie. The apartment had a suitable furniture for playing it, 
here Erik is reading the rules on a Wooden Throne:


The battlefield (a lot of blood, tears and rape):


I guess I could have just rented the balcony,
because 90% of the time we were there:


The family dinners we had were top notch.
The birthday boy was pretty pleased too:


I got the Girlfriend of the Year Award, yet again.
I'm the 7th time Champion:


Never let an Estonian to pour you a drink:


Erik just showed me how his little son makes a "I just pooped and it felt good" face,
like father like son:


Sending hot vibes to their girls back home:


After levelling up our intoxication we thought it was a good idea to make three timer pictures with three cameras at the same time. However after pushing the button I ran and fell on my ass so bad that it was completely blue the next morning. Maybe some dirty jokes were made because of that the whole weekend:


Fred now works out and can lift me up with one hand.
Do you even lift?:


I take dancing to Beyoncé music verrrrry seriously.
I feel so sexy screaming "WATERMELONS!":


Then we started to ignore the gravity:


Some tank-tops and 6am discussions later, we woke up still alive.
Our vision was as blurry as we are on the picture:


Although Fred's birthday had lasted already three days, Saturday was the real real date.
25 yet looks like 5:


No friendship here,
just fighting the gravity and holding the breakfast down:


Fred's birthday wish was to go to eat hot-dogs at Günter's Korv, a legendary stand in Stockholm where there is an one hour queue. I shit you not. It all does make sense after you have taken the first bite. Ott is just holding a warm-up, since the real deal is huuuuuuuuge (look at the sausage selection back there) 


So little is needed for happiness -
good company + massive hot-dog + random stair/chair:


Saturday evening we got more guests:


And it was time to eat the birthday cake (well done Ewoud!):


Saturday night took us all around Stockholm,
we started with Julian's birthday and Melodifestivalen:


And ended up making new awesome friends at Södermalm:


On Sunday I had to work,
however boys Netflixed and chilled:


Well, I was sad to leave the apartment and check-out, 
but thumbs up for the whole weekend! 

The operation was full success. Thank you everyone involved! 
Happy birthday Fred, luvs!

No comments: