I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Sunday, September 06, 2015

Pidustused-lõbustused. Ott's birthday is bigger than Christmas.

I've explained you before Why Ott is the best (link).
Now I'll show you the annual O Festival pictures.
Beware of poco-loco-sugar-loops.


High heels off, hair undone,
honey,
I'm ready for tonight:


Finally got the chance to meet the legendary Chris
and he lived up to his title. 
Maybe I killed him with some Beyoncé moves later on, so sorry:


Actually people hang out with Ott, because he has such an awesome dog:


My O Festival party kit consist of super comfortable and pimpin' bathrobe.
(Sorry Ilves family that I broke the Nike flip-flops.)


Find the difference with the last picture.
Yes, my glass is a bit emptier.:


My favourite dish - big bowl of boys:


I want to squeeze him like I squeeze my toothpaste tube,
I love him so:


They were my centre, when I spun away:


"I came in like a wrecking ball.":


Powerpuff girls:


"EARTHQUAKE! Find a safe place":


And now time for Borjomi water shots:


Nancy - Hellalt hoia mind x 100:


The next day I had some difficulties, luckily Ott's parents went to berry picking 
and dropped me off at Vääna-Jõesuu, so I could meet this lovely lady after five years apart.
She lives now in Australia and turned into vegan lesbian (and I was just thinking about bacon):


Our 9th grade graduation (totally hetero meat lovers back then):

Later on I met up with my dad and kissed my Tibi goodbye (I will miss her the most):



Talking about old pictures, let's remind us about...

No comments: