I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ott 21. Long live longboarding.

It took me a long time to compose and upload this event, but nevertheless here it is. 
The story is about my special friend Ott, who has a birthday on a very special day and he had a special party on that day with special friends and he received a special gift.

Ott's special dog Pärrimoor:


Ott has special little helpers, who made this heavenly food:


Special living-room with friends warming up:


Special girls talking about hookers:


Special birthday boy:


Very special trio:


Very special drinks, cheers:


Very special joy:


This is a special bottle opener:


Happy special smokers:


Very special joke (probably about Forrest Gump):


Everybody's smiling, but he had a special angry-face:


I wish I had a time-machine, so I could go back and eat that special cake again:


Not just Tortillas, but special ones:


Special boys:


Special surprise:

Ott is worth more than a book (1€), so we all gave him a special gift,
long live Ott and his longboard:


Next day we were testing the longboard, despite the special weather:


It was so cool, that it made you feel special inside:


Ott has pretty special road near his house. Perfect!:


I was extremely special, so I needed help riding it:


We made a small break from longboarding and went to play pingpong. Nothing special there, just fun: 


Epp is like born to ride, she looks special. 


Special mines (wait, what?):


Specially cool:


Special book:

You know that it has been a good party, when you stayed until the next evening and could have stayed even longer. Happy birthday, Ott. Now we move on to Stockholm. byebye.

No comments: